Saturday, May 1

AfterAnOuting

Lol OMG... I just had the scariest moment of my life.

I was driving up the main street of the town I live in, right? Just normally driving along. When all of a sudden a police car was behind me with its lights flashing. Instantly I got butterflies... "is it asking for me to pull over?!" I thought to myself with panic. I couldn't pull over anywhere as the main road is lined with parked cars of shoppers going about their Saturday morning business, so I kept driving along in complete fear. Then it sounded its siren! I was like "oh SHIT.... why me? What did I do?!" so I panicked and started to pull over alongside some parked cars.

And it drove past me and down the road.

Relief.

I took some pictures of the supermarket and the local beach for your interest! It's rather a gloomy gray day though, so no beautiful skies sadly.
[supermarket - nationwide chain called Foodtown]

[local beach on a gloomy overcast day!]

I was debating whether or not to get a Subway sandwich for lunch. I ended up choosing not to, and got some Old El Paso wholewheat tortilla breads for my own DIY wrap instead. Maybe Subway tomorrow? I don't know really. I never liked Subway that much.

I've done two of my three online tests I need to do today, so that's some progress! Pretty good for a chronic-procrastinator I think.

This is the outfit I wore to the supermarket:


[VS Pink sweater, Texas Tech white tee underneath. Adidas sweats. No.1 Shoe Warehouse uggs]

Oh and I am holding a DVD I also returned, as the video store is right opposite Foodtown. Convenience? I think so. DVD was 'The Invention of Lying", in case you wondered.

Well, I best be off and finish my college work before I run outta time! Lunch soon, then I'm not sure. It's a lazy lazy Saturday!

-Noelle xO

2 comments:

Simply Shea said...

Cute hoodie! I love Victoria's Secret(:

Noelle said...

Thanks! I love it too :]