Saturday, May 1

SunShowerAndBreakfast

Oooh there was a sunshower! I had to take a photo... how could I not? What could be more fall than a sun shower? Or autumn, as they say here.


Pretty! Pity my hand went and invaded the bottom photo. Reflection on window. Darnit.

Did ya wanna see my breakfast too? Okay here it is! I had a bowl of Strawberry & Guava flavored yogurt with a tub of diced peaches in juice, and an English muffin with apricot jelly.

[just screams out for a bowl]



Hmm, the English muffin looks a bit sad in the photo but it looked rather tasty in real life. And it WAS muy delicioso!

What's your favorite breakfast? Do tell!

-Noelle xO

2 comments:

pip a la chic said...

Hey thanks for lovely comment and the follow. I am following you too :) My favourite breakfast is baked beans on toast, boring I know but it fils me up everytime. Especially with Winter coming up it's all I want to eat for Breakfast. I'm a 6 week challenge through my gym and baked beans are forbidden but I keep eating them hehehehe.

Noelle said...

Oh wow baked beans on toast! I hear so much about that here, but I have to admit I have never heard of it back where I live in the states. I must try it sometime!
-Noelle xO