Monday, May 3

BuenasDias!

Good morning everyone!

I awoke today at about 4am. Do you know how cold it is here this morning? Do you wanna know? It's freakin 52 degrees! I could swear it was more like 40. Did not wanna get outta bed.

But I did, and did my 100 stomach crunches that I totally neglected yesterday. And now I have just finished breakfast and it is 8:37am.


It was: pineapple, paw paw & coconut flavored yogurt with a tub of diced fruit salad (pineapple, pear and peach) and a sprinkling of extra coconut on top. Plus an English muffin with apricot jelly, not pictured.

Today I am going to the local elementary school (or 'primary school') to help coach their Jump Jam team. It's kinda like aerobics for kids. That's at about 1pm. I also have to (HAVE TO!) do work on that assignment! I still haven't started it!

I hate assignments....

Here's a picture of our cat Hammy as he smooched up to my legs as I made my breakfast. I think he was cold, too:


And what would a morning be without a picture of me fresh outta bed? Well actually, I took this one post-stomach crunches. Still, you get the picture. I pretty much raced into that sweater once getting out of bed! Freezing I tell you.

That's that then! For a first post of the morning I think that's pretty sweet.

Now I am off to get dressed, washed, teeth-brushed, hair done, and ready for my day of study and coaching.

-Noelle xO

No comments: