Monday, May 3

AfternoonDaze

I call this picture: "Study, Noelle style."

Just finished lunch and my online quizzes, finally. I still haven't really done any work on that verbal thing but tomorrow I did arrange to meet before class with my partner so we can try work it out together.

I know she actually doesn't like me that much, but whatever. How do I know? Well, it's obvious. The way she responds to my opinions during our team meetings after the lecture (we are all in groups and have to discuss what we learned in that day's lecture each time we go. We answer questions and get marks out of 5 for attendance and completion of work). I know she thinks I'm a complete bimbo! I don't really care though. Not my problema!

I went and coached the little kids for Jump Jam! So cute. I'll show you a conversation I had with one little girl I met today:
  • Her: "What's your name?"
  • Me: "Noelle, what's yours?"
  • Her: "Athena"
  • Me: "Athena! That's a cool name"
  • Her: "Do you have any siblings?"
Lol! Do you have any siblings... how sweet. Then I got a Subway on the way home for lunch. Turkey with BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato and green peppers. No cheese... I don't like their cheese much.


Looks rather sad... tasted ok though.

It's officially FREEZING cold today! This morning I wore my chunky knit hat, gloves, long sweats, socks, pink fluffy slippers, 2 long-sleeved tops and a sweater. And was still kinda cold. It's slightly warmer now, but still not exactly a Louisiana summer... or winter, for that matter.

I'm definitely going to put the flanelette sheets on my bed tonight! Plus my pink blanket on top of the bedspread. And wear socks. Yes. That oughtta do it.

One more picture then I'm out for the afternoon. This is my outfit I wore to coach Jump Jam:

OMFG every time I put a picture on it completely DESTROYS the format of my post! All the words get a double space inbetween them and I have to go through the whole thing putting it back into place... does this happen to anyone else or am I not getting something here..?!

Anyway I'll be going now to put the new sheets onto my bed and maybe go read or watch some tv before dinner time. Pumpkin soup and toast for me! Yummy, can't wait.

-Noelle xO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming by my blog! and wow, it's pretty adventurous of you to be studying millions of miles away from home ;)

Noelle said...

You're very welcome! :]
Yep it's an adventure alrighty!!
-Noelle xO

Rick said...

You should have found a macaron rather than the subway sandwich. Way sweeter.

The picture thing never happened to me. Sometimes it helps if you post your pictures first and then write the text around them.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

I love how your sweaters are mostly from Pink and Co. :p

The picture thing and format happened to me too. Very, very annoying. That's why I switched to Wordpress (but it takes longer to upload pictures). Sorry, I know you were hoping for an answer like ''Oh you just have to do x and then you won't have problem with the format'', lol. xD

I have the same sandwich at Subway too, but I get it with mustard. Love this stuff.

I hope your work will go well. I hate team work. -_-'

You can also call the muffin picture: ''Study, Vanilla style'' xD

xoxo

Noelle said...

Lol thanks you guys! Grrr at the picture thing.. it was made like twice as hard due to the bullet points >_<
Could also name the picture "Study - Muffin style..."
Lol :]

-Noelle xO