Sunday, May 2

QuickMorningPost

Hey guys n girlies!

This is my brief post before I dash off to get dressed and ready to go visit A's dad (A is my friend who I am living with, name shortened due to her shyness) and stepmom for the morning. I will take photos of the other side of town to show you more of Auckland and its charms.

I leave you with this photo of my in-car shoe wardrobe. Because in this city, the weather is bound to change on your way to destination - and who wants to be stuck in the wrong footwear?!

Inventory check: 1 pair of low-cut uggs, 1 pair of Nike air force ones, 1 pair of white canvas Vans. (Not shown: 1 pair of tall uggs, 1 pair of black flip flops, 1 pair of socks)

Back later with more tales of travels in Auckland city!

-Noelle xO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I just found your blog, and you,re a pretty funny girl!!

I love the positivism in your blog :)

Have a nice time!

Noelle said...

Hey babyvanilla - thank you! :]
I love getting comments lol, makes me smile.
Hope you're having a good day
-Noelle xO