Sunday, May 2

I'mBaaack

Hola!

Just got back from visiting A's dad and stepmom! I actually went to the liberty of pulling over to take photos of the scenery much to A's annoyance. She got back at me by taking one of me whilst I was busy driving. I shall add that one at the end.

[This is quite close to where we live. It's a typical suburb for the area of Auckland we live in, not majorly flash but not majorly awful either]


[This one is closer to the central city, but still in a suburb. It is mainly industrial stuff here, not much residential, until you go off the side roads.]


[This is one of these side roads off the main road. A typical suburb of central Auckland]


I look like a total freak, but oh well. It's kinda funny so I wanted to post it anyway.

We went to visit A's grandma in the retirement hospital! She is so cute. She's losing her hearing though so we all had to shout in order for her to hear. I bet the nurses were getting a tad pissy at us, but whatever. They work there.

The roads are quite quiet on a Sunday, I must say. The shops are all shut on the main street where we live, but some are open more central. Cafe's are all open and muy busy, as are convenience stores. The highway was actually rather busy too, for unknown reasons. We have to go grocery shopping tomorrow, not today. Woe betide anyone who tries to do their groceries on a Sunday.... those places get PACKED.

For the rest of today I need to get some work done on that oral presentation. I haven't even given it a proper look! It's not due until the 13th I think so I have been procrastinating as usual. No doubt I will be doing more procrastination today too, but that's just me.

-Noelle xO

No comments: