Sunday, May 2

QuickUpdate

I totally screwed myself over with that 'to do' list I wrote yesterday about today. I have done... none of them. Apart from visiting L & J, A's dad and stepmom. But the college work? Nope. 100 crunches? Nope. Whoops.

Anyway I forgot to post the photos of my outfit today so I will grace your eyes with them now!


The "look" (pff... if you can call it that, because I'm SOOOO unique -sarcasm) is: VS Pink NYU zip hoodie [given to me by my cousin who got it from her friend who attends NYU, what a college label basher I have been this week!], white tee, Lee jeans, bun in hair and ribbon from a Christmas present I recieved last year.

Today I ate a Cookies'n'Cream Luna bar too. Wanna see it? Yeah ya do!


Nice n big and in-yo-FACE! It was t-a-s-t-y tasty. As always. I think I love Luna bars. Love love.

Will post back tonight after dinner and dessert and fun fun stomach crunches.

-Noelle xO

No comments: