Friday, April 30

InMyMornings

Hola!

I woke at 6:20am this morning. Just like the perfect Sleeping Beauty that I am! (heh...) This is a photo of Noelle in the morning. Be warned. Shield your eyes... here it is


Ewwww! But hilarious all the same. Hence why I will post it anyway.


I made some maple-walnut-banana oatmeal! With coconut on top! Like all things should. I used my maple flavored agave nectar for it, which seems to be going down a treat. Photo? Si?



Aww lame you can't see the coconut very well. So I'm eating that at present and typing and checking emails. The life of a multi-tasking woman. And as stated in yesterday's post, I have a lecture on Human Anatomy at 2pm-5pm, then an hour and a half sitting in traffic going gas-brake-gas-brake-gas-brake all the way home. Joy!


What I shall wear today is yet to be decided, but I will take a photo of it and update either before I leave or after I return.


Oh yes I took a photo of my awesome home-wear footwear.


Tiger feet or pink-fluffy feet? Is a dilemma, no? I went with pink fluffy feet this morning. May be subject to change, however. I really want some gorilla feet slippers. I used to have these mouse ones, they were so funny. But I eventually wore them so much they practically disintegrated into nothingness. C'est la vie!

Okie dokie artichokie, I'm out. Will be back sooner or later (but most likely sooner) to put more photos and deliciously entertaining information regarding my day and its happenings.

Adios for now!

-Noelle xO

No comments: