Thursday, April 29

Lol!

Just got back from dinner at Laura's house, and took the FUNNIEST picture of her cat! It's tongue is hanging out like a dog!


Lol, cats. Hilariousness.

Dinner was quite good, we had this rice & tuna mixture. After I had a twix bar and some French vanilla (ooh la la!) ice cream, PLUS a hot cross bun. Muy delicioso! I would have taken photos BUT my phone's buttons are having a spaz for some unknown reason. I take photos with my phone. Maybe the cat picture was just too much for it to handle! Muahaha.

We're back at our house now, watching Cops reruns in our PJ's. This is the life!

-Noelle xO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I love it when their tongues are out, soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I love it when their tongues are out, soooo cute!!

Noelle said...

Lol I knooow!! I laughed so hard when I saw!! :3