Friday, April 30

OnceDressed

Iyam ready for my day peeps! First I was going to wear adidas sweats with my LSU hoodie, but then I changed my mind. Why? Who knows. Not even me.

Then it changed to this (VS Pink hoodie over a Supre yellow tank and a grey tee, Lee jeans, No.1 Shoe Warehouse ugg boots (lol) and some Foodtown kids' socks that fit me because I have freakishly small feet in comparison with my height) and a bun in my hair with a Narciso Rodriguez ribbon from Smith & Caugheys in the perfume department:




[yeah I totally had to stand on the bathtub to get a proper photo.... shame]

So that's me for now! I'm off to get my things together and phone the doctor's clinic.

Back sooner or later :]

-Noelle xO

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Welcome to the blog world! And thanks for following me! I hope that you find this "journal" enjoyable as you journey through university.

Noelle said...

Yay my first comment! *Throws party* Hehehe :] Thanks for that, I will look forward to reading your stuff <3
-Noelle xO