Saturday, May 1

SaturdayMorning

Howdy!
I woke up at 5am this morning. Lame? Lame. I did take a picture of outside, once at 5:20am and again at about 6:30am.
Brightened considerably! I was pretty keen to go back to sleep but sadly, my body doesn't like to work that way. So I watched The Simpsons in the dark of my room [wasn't really this dark, camera doesn't like to capture the true essence of the light it seems]


Lol that's Ned and Homer in case you wondered. Then I went along and did 100 stomach crunches just to get things going for the day. I wanted to do V-ups but in the morning they are very difficult, I discovered. I usually do 10-20 at night, so I will do them tonight instead.


Grrr I just got a message from StudyLink, the student loan company of NZ. They are so effing confusing! Nobody has a good time with them... honestly. Mention the word 'StudyLink' to ANY NZ college student and you will recieve a groan in reply. Guaranteed.


Today is Saturday. I have to finish a couple assignments and start a couple more. One is a verbal assessment for Psychology. We have to video it and put it on Youtube! Freakin Youtube! Gahh! Ok I am exaggerating, they are put on a PRIVATE Youtube. But still... What else. We have to go to the supermarket on Monday as we are desperately running out of groceries here. Random meals of mix'n'match foods? I think so! Or else we will have to go to someone's parent's house for food, a la Thursday.


Oh right - the obligatory morning-shot of me. Ready spaghetti?


Gorgeousness! (and sarcasm thrown in there too) Why yes, that is an NYU tee I am wearing. What a wannabe... ;]

Mmkay, that should be enough ramblin's for now, si? Si.

I will be back later to procrastinate my studies and post pictures of the beautiful day that is Saturday here in Auckland, New Zealand.

Adios!

-Noelle xO

2 comments:

Simply Shea said...

Hi! NZ seems pretty beautiful, from what you wrote over on my blog hope you dont freeze! haha :)
-Shea

Noelle said...

Lol yep it is quite pretty here! Thanks for your comment, totally makes my day haha [is that rather sad? Perhaps...] ;]
-Noelle